"[Young Professional] organizations are vibrant, growing and they are changing the perception of this whole area... they are stakeholders in our future." - Cuyahoga County Executive Ed FitzGerald
The Cleveland Young Professional Senate (Cleveland YPS) is an organization of decision-making young professionals who strive to increase civic education and engagement among young adults.
We are an all-volunteer, non-partisan, non-profit organization that is dedicated to the advancement and inclusion of young professionals in civic decision making. Cleveland YPS strives to make Greater Cleveland an even better place for young adults to call home.
Cleveland YPS Member Greg Soltis, addresses a meeting of Cuyahoga County Council (2013).
Congressman Louis Stokes and Mrs. Jay Stokes as special guests at a Cleveland YPS meeting (April 2012).
Want to Get Involved?
Cleveland YPS always welcomes passionate young professionals to become part of the team. There are several ways you can get involved:
- Attend a meeting or event - see the calendar below for an updated listing of events.
- Become a Supporter (nonvoting member) or Representative (voting member) by visiting our Membership page for more details.
- Sign up for our newsletter to receive quarterly updates on Cleveland YPS projects by emailing "Subscribe to Newsletter" to info@ClevelandYPS.org.
- Follow us on social media to receive daily updates on Cleveland YPS and important happenings around the region.
- Support us through an in-kind or monetary donation by visiting our Support YPS page.
For more information, contact Cleveland YPS President Emily Bacha: email@example.com.
Meeting and Event Schedule:
Monday, Jan. 2, 2015 - General Meeting @ Tucker Ellis
Monday, Jan. 19, 2015 - General Meeting @ Market Garden Brewery (1947 West 25th Street, Cleveland, OH 44113)
Monday, Feb. 2, 2015 - General Meeting @ Tucker Ellis - Presentationg featuring Richey Piiparinen
Monday, Feb. 16 2015 - General Meeting @ TBD
General Meetings will take place from 6:00-7:00pm at Tucker Ellis LLP: 950 Main Avenue, Suite 1100, Cleveland, Ohio 44113.
Please email info@ClevelandYPS.org and let us know you are attending. Security must have a list for visitors. Thank you!